Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Country Club Living is very committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff and our residents. Currently there are a range of precautions being taken by business and organisations in addition to mandated restrictions imposed by the state and federal governments to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which is an unprecedented global health challenge and poses particular risk to our residents’ age group due to more severe symptoms and outcomes.
Because of the extra support that is available and supply of relevant information and resources by management, our country clubs are a safer place to live at any time, and particularly at this current unusual time of impact on our regular lifestyles.
Some of our community facilities remain closed to the use of residents as a precaution against spread of the virus and we are requiring all residents, staff and village visitors to observe the physical distancing requirements that have been well publicised. Click here for link to physical distancing requirements
Our sales staff are currently conducting inspections on a personal basis with small groups and are strictly following physical distancing guidelines. We have protective masks available to village visitors who would prefer that extra level of precaution.
As part of the measures during this time of heightened risk, Country Club Living staff are asking all potential visitors to the village about their risk of exposure to the virus prior to visiting the village. Based on information from health authorities, the main areas of caution being focussed on regarding potential exposure are encompassed in the following questions:
- Have you returned from anywhere overseas in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently undertaking or required to undertake a 14 day self-quarantine for any reason?
- Has anyone you have been in close contact with arrived from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have an acute respiratory infection (eg. shortness of breath or cough), with or without fever?
- Have you had known contact with someone who’s had a confirmed case of coronavirus?
Please do not be offended that if any of the above conditions apply to you, but as a precaution, we require you to postpone your visit to the village until your risk period has concluded. Certainly we can discuss any of your questions about the village via phone and be contacted on 1800 445 350. We are also offering virtual tours if you are unable to or prefer not to visit the village at present.
We expect that the vast majority of visitors will not be impacted upon by the precautions and will be able to meet with one of our sales staff. However, for all visitors, even if none of the above conditions exist, we ask that you observe the following requirements during your viewing of the village:
- Sanitise hands upon entering the sales office area.
- Do not offer to shake hands with anyone, including our sales staff.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from any village staff, other visitors or residents.
- Cover your mouth with the inside of a slightly bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not unnecessarily touch any door handles or other surfaces.
We would also prefer that you call ahead to discuss a time for a visit.
As part of our approach we continue to monitor daily updates from various health authorities and update our approach and policies accordingly.